A stone pathway connects St Anthony’s Chapel in the Queen’s Park to Holyrood Abbey which was run by the Augustinian fathers. Kerbstones can still be seen along sections of the path. The chapel may have been used to accommodate pilgrims visiting Holyrood Abbey. There are references to funding for repairs to the building being provided by the Pope in 1426. The spring and carved stone bowl known as St. Anthony’s Well lie three quarters of the way along the path.